Resin bound Driveway for the U.S. Ambassador
Regent's Park, London
Clearstone install resin bound drive at Winfield House, official residence of the United States Ambassador to the UK
"The Clearstone team have done an excellent job on the drive at Winfield House and everyone is very pleased with the finish, especially the Ambassadors son who likes to skate-board on the surface!"Jason Raynor, Project Manager, Facilities Management US Embassy
Colour used: Flaxen Pea
Winfield House - official residence of the United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom
Winfield House is a mansion set in 12 acres of grounds in Regent’s Park, the second largest private garden in central London, after that of Buckingham Palace.
Since 1955, it has been the official residence of the United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom. It is Grade II listed building.
- Clearstone working for: Facilities Management, US Embassy London.
- Project: Driveway resurfacing with resin bound gravel.
- Location: Outer Circle, Regent’s Park, London
- Design Service: CAD design and Gantt chart that mapped out the project schedule.
- Edging: repairs.
- Area: Installed area 1477 m2, laid at a thickness of 18mm.
- Installation Date: March and April 2014
Resin Bound Colour: Flaxen Pea