ISO 9001 certification achieved by Clearstone Paving
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Clearstone’s aim in attaining ISO 9001 certification from QMS was to help the company implement a clear and usable quality management system that delivers effective and efficient management processes.
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System has helped us streamline our processes, reduce errors, free up valuable management time and improve internal communications.
By adopting ISO 9001 Clearstone demonstrates that our organisation is customer focused and committed to delivering high quality services for its resin driveway systems.
Clearstone benefits of using the ISO 9001 framework:
- Increased efficiency, by following industry best-practice and focusing on quality you can reduce costs.
- Increased revenue, by being more efficient you retain customers and win new business.
- Improved employee morale, by improving internal communications you ensure everyone works to one agenda.
- Improved supplier relationships, because ISO 9001 certification increases their confidence in your processes.
- Improved record keeping, because the system covers your organisation’s document handling process from start to finish.
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction, by reducing errors you increase customer confidence in your ability to deliver products and services.
- Continuous improvement, using non-conformance reporting and trend analysis helps you stay focused.
- Fact based decision making, by using robust data, ISO 9001 enables you to make better decisions.
- International industry experts have written the ISO 9001 standard and it is recognised in 188 countries.